RJA provides executive coaching services to organizations. Coaching is a process that requires respect, clear communication, an open mind, and realistic expectations. Change does not occur overnight and can result in a heightened level of angst and stress for the executive and the organization. Our experience is that both the Client and the Executive have to acknowledge the need for change and be receptive to constructive criticism. Normally, these services involve:
- Meeting with the Client to clearly define performance expectations;
- Meeting with the Client and Executive to discuss performance expectations, potential challenges and opportunities, and any required resources;
- Developing an action plan with specific, measurable, achievable, and realistic objectives;
- Implementing the action plan; and
- Facilitating a dialogue between the Client and the Executive.